Patio cocktail table
: Butterfly dining
Patio Cocktail Table
- A long and low table normally positioned in front of a sofa, which provides a surface for serving. Find a coffee table.
- These machines are smaller versions of the standard pinball machine, usually about the size of a cocktail table, from where they get their name. These machines have no backbox and the playfield top glass is unsloped and horizontal, allowing drinks to be placed on it.
- usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
- Patio is the debut album by Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, it was originally released on 10" vinyl only in June 1992 on the Ankst label. It was re-issued on CD in June 1995 with nine extra tracks. It is made up of a mixture of live, studio and home recordings.
- A paved outdoor area adjoining a house
- A roofless inner courtyard in a Spanish or Spanish-American house
- A patio (from the Spanish: patio meaning 'back garden' or 'backyard') is an outdoor space generally used for dining or recreation that adjoins a residence and is typically paved.
Day 308/365 - Rough Day at the Office
Thanks to the wonders of modern technology (and a cool boss) I worked from home today. Reviewing grant applications for
legal sufficiency isn't the most exciting gig in the world, although occasionally some of the project proposals are interesting. When you're doing it while sitting poolside, however, it's a pretty damn good job.
Now if only there were cocktail
waitresses and a swim-up blackjack table.
(August 12, 2009)
Normally, at this time of the year, I will only clear enough room for
my hors d'oeuve plate and cocktail.
Nature's way of decorating my back deck's glass patio
table can not be improved upon.
WIT: Summer's tree lights on, tripod, and 500 watt halogen shop light shining up through glass
Similar posts: glass top display tables pine console tables folding table saw trestle dining tables dining room tables counter height distressed round dining table oak kitchen table and chairs sofa table bookcase
- 08:59 |